Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

I am applying for a overseas citizen of india. My son has…

Customer Question
I am applying for...

I am applying for a overseas citizen of india. My son has made an allegation of assualt against me in march 2017 but i was not arrested. case gone to the procurator fiscal. no court summons yet. should i mention onmy applicaqtion?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Uk glasgow

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I have not heard anything

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if i can travel and apply foe the overseas citizenship of india. I need to gtravel urgently on businesa wait. why dollars?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Scots Law
11/23/2017
Lawyer: JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant replied 7 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Senior Associate & Consultant
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.