How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Advocate
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 32978
Experience:  5 years experience working for a multi national in the UK
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was divorced a year or so ago and remember getting a

Customer Question

I was divorced a year or so ago and remember getting a letter telling me so, but I cannot find a record of it on the registrats site. I need it for my solicitor as part of a child access issue, and also to ease the temper of my partner who now thinks I may not be divorced
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Scotland, UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Good evening. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Is this the process you followed to get a copy of your divorce decree?

if not, does that answer the question for you?

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any additional questions?