How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 344
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a plot of land that I need to gete electricty on to

Customer Question

I have a plot of land that I need to gete electricty on to it there are electricity poles just outside my boundry on a nieghbours land do SE
JA: Has anything been prepared or filed so far? Have you consulted an attorney?
Customer: No nothing does the electric company need a right of servitude in order to get a power supply to my property from my neighbour?
JA: Is the crossing of the property line occurring on an easement or a public right of way?
Customer: there is a pole on the edge of the public right of way
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: Aberdeenshire
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 9 months ago.

Do you have access to your title deed?