Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

Small club - ltd co. Committee has dismissed three standing…

Customer Question
Small club - ltd...

Small club - ltd co. Committee has dismissed three long standing members without prior consultation. Members called EGM requesting reinstatement, but chairman refused to answer questions or allow a vote. Members want to go for vote of no confidence. Do they need to include demand that committee resign in the same resolution ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Members want to get rid of the Committee and reinstate the (three) dismissed members. Is vote of no confidence enough ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Scots Law
2/13/2016
Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.