Scots Law

Scottish Law Questions? Ask a Scots Lawyer

Scots Law

My father died in January this year(2016). My mother died 2

Customer Question
years ago. My father left...
My father died in January this year(2016). My mother died 2 years ago. My father left three daughters. I am the eldest. My middle sister is the the only named beneficiary of will. She is also the named trustee of his property. I and my youngest sister inherit nothing.
I am aware of legal rights and my solicitor is dealing with that. However my middle sister ( inheriting everything) has a long history of being dishonest ( applying for jobs with false qualifications and claiming attending university when this was not the case, holding current driving licence which is untrue).
My question is how do I enquire into her being a suitable executor and can I do anything about this? My father left a large estate. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Scots Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/9/2016
Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
JGM
JGM
JGM, Solicitor