How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 344
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some issues as regards privacy, my estranged sister

Customer Question

Hi there hi, I have some issues as regards ***** ***** estranged sister is a journalist and I believe that she has hacked my phone computer and being told that I am being filmed in my house and put out to the media, also believe she has put stuff on facebook and you tube and it has gone viral, putting very private information out to the public, is there anything I can do legally?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You say that you believe these things have happened. Do you have any evidence or have you seen anything that would cause you to believe that this has actually happened?