JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
31090051

I would like to speak to a Scottish family lawyer, its confidential

Customer Question

I would like to speak to a Scottish family lawyer, its confidential and I do not want it broadcast on the internet
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Thank you for your question. JA solicitors do not take on clients from the site. They answer questions on an anonymous basis and I am happy to deal with your questions on that basis.
If you wish to speak to a solicitor about specifics then you can use the Find a Solicitor link at www.lawscot.org.uk to find a family law specialist in your area.
Happy to discuss.
I hope this helps. Please remember to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello.Are you a Scottish family lawyer..??
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am and have been for 30 years.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello JGM.I would like to have a correspondence regarding a possible separation/divorce, but would not like this to be available to the forum, is this confidential writing here, or can I make contact with you through another source. If so could you let me know and what you charge. Regards
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You can ask your questions on the forum but do not use names, places et cetera so that you remain anonymous. You are charged what do you have offered to pay plus any bonus you consider appropriate during or after our exchange.