Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

My brother has contested my Dads will.

Customer Question
My brother has contested my Dads will.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Scots Law
6/13/2015
Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Thank you for your question.
What evidence does he have that your father was not of sound mind?
Remember that he has to prove his case, it is not for you to prove yours.

Chat 1:1 with a lawyerLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA