How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11436
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can a 51 year old man from the USwho was convicted of selling

This answer was rated:

can a 51 year old man from the USwho was convicted of selling drugs 33 years ago at age 18 be allowed to enter Scotland for a 2week vacation? thank you.
Thank you for your question.

Yes, there should be no reason why not if there is an otherwise clean record and the offence was treated as minor at the time.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please remember to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have important info relating to my previous question. He was convicted of two class A-one felonies; cocaine trafficking at age 18, thus prosecuted as an adult. These are his only felony charges. He is now 51. Will he be granted entry into Scotland for a two week vacation?
Yes, there is no VISA needed for a vacation in the UK if you have a US passport.