How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11138
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am applying for confirmation for my fathers estate. He had

This answer was rated:

I am applying for confirmation for my father's estate. He had bank account with ING, which was part of a Dutch bank, but the address was in England. On the C1 form, would this go in 'Estate in England', or 'Estate Elsewhere'?
Thank you for your question.

Your should put this under Estate in England and Wales as they have an English office.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you