How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11288
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

presently wish to let out a residential property on a 12 month

This answer was rated:

presently wish to let out a residential property on a 12 month lease . ( short assured tenancy )
What i require is a guarantor form, so that i am protected .
Thank you for your question.

I am out of the office today and don't have access to my styles. However this one may be of assistance. It's probably too complex for a residential lease but its easy enough to take the clauses you need from the style.

If you have any difficulties come back to me but I hope this might help in the meantime.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you