How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 344
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2 years into divorce. I changed my kids name at school last

Customer Question

2 years into divorce. I changed my kids name at school last year to my maiden name , he is demanding school change it back and my son go to a psychologist. ( kids have had no contact for*****order issued for contact in a centre, kids refused to see him and gave good solid reasons why, he got angry- contact centre have said no further contact till next cwh) Can he force the school to do this without a court order? my son would not answer to his name, he is 8 my daughter only 4. we are in scotland btw
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please cancel and refund thank you