How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11425
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to drop the case of my wife. my wife now rlased under

This answer was rated:

I want to drop the case of my wife. my wife now rlased under condition. I went to fiscals office the ase to write a letter for them to drop the case. I dont have the experience to write such letter>
Thank you for your question.

Generally the PF will not drop a case just because a husband or wife wants it. What precisely have you been told? I have a little difficulty following your narrative.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

there was an argument between me and my wife after that she hit me by stick so many times and bite me twice. with the moment of unger I went to the neerby police station to avoid more voilent. the reason behind this is to stop her from doing that again. the police ask doctor to see the site of hitting. He found alot of red and blue areas around my arm and back. Also there were two bites areas in my left hand. At that time police oficers went to my flat and arrest my wife. In the next day they take her to the court.In the court the the judge release under condition (she sign a paper to behave well). the next trial will be on 17 Jul 2013.

So I want to withdrew or drop the case. How can I do this. my wife is student in one of scotland universities. She will finish on Agust and leave the UK to our home and also we have four kids. I want a perfet solution or prescription.

Thank you

All you can do is write to the procurator fiscal. It will be entirely up to them whether they drop the case. After they have charged your wife you have no say in what happens thereafter. In Scotland the state prosecutes,not the person.
JGM and 3 other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you