How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11277
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have signed Trust deed in 2011 & Im now worse off as agreed

This answer was rated:

I have signed Trust deed in 2011 & Im now worse off as agreed by Trust deed advisor. I haven't made payments regularly, in fact paid only a few months in entire time. Im now a loan parent on long term sick with my Multiple Sclerosis and Depression/anxiety. Im terrified to contact them again, Citizens advice wont deal with any of my financial issues until I speak to Trust deed except DWP Dla form. I am receiving 0.00 SSP from work or ESA anymore. I am worse off now and don't know what procedure follows my circumstances. What will happen to me when creditors have not been paid and trust deed cancel helping me due to non payment?
Thank you for your question.

I have answered another of your questions earlier but in answer to this one, what happens, I suggest you consider a petition for your bankruptcy. The same situation would exist re the house as I have narrated in my other answer.

However all your other debts would be wiped out and you would be discharged in a year. This would certainly take the pressure off you.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you