Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I'm registered with the hydro in glasgow, scotland, for pre

Customer Question

I'm registered with the hydro in glasgow, scotland, for pre sale ticket buying opportunities. However, one of our group is in a wheelchair and the wheelchair accessible tickets aren't available for pre sale. Surely this is legal under the DDA 1995?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, Wendy

Can you cancel the question and process a refund for me?