How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 11436
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As I resigned from my post on 07.03.13 on grounds of constructive

This answer was rated:

As I resigned from my post on 07.03.13 on grounds of constructive dismissal, am I entitled to legal aid?
Thank you for your question.

You may be entitled to assistance by way of representation, called ABWOR for short. This is under the Scottish Legal Aid scheme and is dependent on your income and what you have by way of a partner and/or children.

When you see a solicitor who does legal aid work he will give you a free initial consultation and as part of that will assess your entitlement.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you