Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

my mother owns her own home, does she have to sell to pay for…

Customer Question
my mother owns her own...
my mother owns her own home, does she have to sell to pay for care home?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Scots Law
6/15/2010
Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Chat 1:1 with a lawyerLicensed Experts are available 24/7
JGM
JGM
JGM, Solicitor

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA