Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

Hi is there anyway way of finding out parking fines , speeding…

Customer Question
Hi is there anyway way...
Hi is there anyway way of finding out parking fines , speeding fines , seat belt fines , cautions by the police I have recieved? I have been asked on an employment form and I have been driving for 18 years now and can not remember them all, I asked the police for the information but were unable to help regards
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Scots Law
6/12/2010
Lawyer: jomo1972, Barrister replied 8 years ago
jomo1972
jomo1972, Barrister
Can you tell me exactly the wording on the form?
If any crime or offence committed by you has been disposed of by Fixed Penalty
(including Parking Tickets) or Procurator Fiscal Penalty, please give particulars here:
Are you in Scotland?
yes

Im in the UK and thats a procedural issue that I wouldn't know about.

I'll move this to the Scots law section for you.