Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am going through a messy divorce at the moment. My solicitor

Customer Question

I am going through a messy divorce at the moment. My solicitor has not ben available for meetings and has not replied to emails. I have just received a letter from him saying he is no longer prepared to act for me as i have failed to provide him with instructions!!
Along with this letter i was sent a copy of a motion which was lodged by my ex husbands solicitors to have me held in comtempt of court. This is the first i am aware of such a motion and the date to lodge a notice of opposition has past.
I have an appointment with a new lawyer but not till next week, will i be held in contempt of ccourt meantime?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  clairep80 replied 8 years ago.
hi
where do you live?
claire
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I live in scotland. The contempt of court is because i was very unwell a few weeks ago and unable to bring my children to see their father at the contact centre where he has supervised visits.

Expert:  clairep80 replied 8 years ago.
hi
i will opt out transfer this to the scottish law section for you
claire
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you