Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

my wife an me have been seperated for 2 years now. She still…

Customer Question
my wife an me have...
my wife an me have been seperated for 2 years now. She still lives in the matrimonial home. There is no mortgage on the property as we had paid it off before our split. She wants me to sign my half of the house over to my sons name. Up until february if this year i had continued to pay most of the monthly bills for the house instead of giving her maint. money for my son. We have now sorted this out and i give her £200 per month. She pays the bills.
What are the legal implications of having the title deeds etc changed and with a few conditions hand over my half of the house.

thanks

johnny
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Scots Law
6/7/2009
Lawyer: TNV, Lawyer replied 9 years ago
TNV
TNV, Lawyer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.