Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car won't start the when andstuvk. Is nothing wrong with…

Customer Question
My car won't start...

My car won't start the when andstuvk

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Is nothing wrong with my battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

It's a 2004 Saturn Vue I came outside to turn it on the wheel is stuck and the key today ignition will go in and out but it won't turn on to start the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Right now I'm trying to do it myself and so far all I did was move the steering wheel from left to right which it doesn't go left and it goes a little bit to the right and I giggled the keys and the keys is not turning the car and I also stepped on the break while doing it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Saturn Mechanic: david craig, Saturn Mechanic replied 2 months ago
david craig
david craig, Saturn Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

do you have another key?

tryed it still didn't work
No thank you

no thank you? whats that mean?

you need to replace the ignition lock cylinder. its worn out

hows it going?

Please stop texting me I'm no longer interest took it to the shop

please let me know that in advance next time sir