Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Liftgate will not unlock or open 2009vue. 2009 satun vue.

Customer Question
Liftgate will not unlock...

Liftgate will not unlock or open 2009vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2009 satun vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, have taken the little plate off on theinside but could not get it to open

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Wiillnot unlock or open

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Saturn
5/2/2018
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you able to reach the latch to do any electrical testing?

i don't know where the latch is
i can't get to the latch inside the liftgate
i did not receive an an answer

The latch is inside the liftgate and locks the liftgate to the body.

Can you remove the liftgate trim to get inside the liftgate https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2o9a42kw5g6v89/liftgatetrim.pdf?dl=0

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris