Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I turn the key the dash lights up but noting happens.

Customer Question
When I turn the...

When I turn the key the dash lights up but noting happens. Jumping does nothing to help, same issue.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

It is intem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2007 Staurn outlool 2wd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The issue is intermittent so it is not a fuse. Certainly nbot a bulb. No current getting to solenoid. i suspect starter relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I do not wish to pay for this service.

Mechanic's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

What is modest? Less than $25

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

h​ello, glad to help you.... may I have vehicle id number please

Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago

hello do you need help?