Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I turn off service soon light after oil change? No it…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off service soon light after oil change?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No it is just the Serevice not the check engine light.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Saturn Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2002 L300 V6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your L300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed oil

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Saturn
3/29/2018
Saturn Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started!

Here is a short video that explains how to do the reset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zElaTUzAy1Y

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

The Saturn is a 300L not s

should be the same procedure, have you tried it yet?

What fuse?

sorry your car is different heres the procedure for yours

After changing the engine oil, the system must be reset. Here's how to reset the system: 1. Remove the cover of the underhood fuse block under the hood. 2. With the ignition key in RUN and the engine off, press the red “Oil-R” reset button and hold for 5 seconds. If the CHANGE OIL SOON light is flashing, the system is reset. The light will flash up to 30 seconds or until the ignition is turn off. However, if the light comes on again and stays on for 30 seconds at the next ignition cycle, it did not reset. You'll need to reset the system again.

hellow did you get the procedure and did it work?

Saturn Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago

hello?

hello please respond ?