Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Torque bar broke in the trunk. I have the new bar but need…

Customer Question
Torque bar broke in...

Torque bar broke in the trunk. I have the new bar but need installation instructions.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Saturn Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What year and model Saturn?

2007 Saturn Ion
Go ahead and tell us over the computer on how to install. We will not be available on the phone after all. Thanks,
I need printed out instructions on how to install.

It appears this information is not in my manual, I'll open question back up to see if someone else can help. Thanks.

Saturn Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, myn name is***** can provide these printed instructions if you like?

Please send the printed instructions to my email. Thanks.

do you have microsoft word on your computer?

Go ahead and send it through my email. I'll go to the library and print it off.
Have you sent the printed instructions yet?
Saturn Mechanic: Cary York,
 replied 3 months ago
Cary York
Phone call session started

I need to know if you have microsoft word?

Instead of a phone call, please send the instructions. Thanks.

below is a word doc containing the info for replacing it, please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim

Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim