Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Replacing clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing and…

Customer Question
Replacing clutch pressure plate...

Replacing clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing and need torque specs

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?

Cannot get it to release clutch and go into gear

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

98 sc-2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 98 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have to drop exhaust remove mounts and belhousing bolts and pull tranny

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Saturn
3/24/2018
Saturn Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Do you still need help with this?

i found a chilton's for it so i should be good
Saturn Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 3 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7egc03lsvcavfnr/0324-saturn-1.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/7egc03lsvcavfnr/0324-saturn-1.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help