Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ignition will not let my key go completely in to start to…

My ignition will not...

My ignition will not let my key go completely in to start to start it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes and this not the case

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2001 sl2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

At this point we have picked up a new ignition lock cyclinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there another way to get the cylinder out with out the key?

3/16/2018
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Phone call session started

ok