Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find the location of the starter relay on my…

Hello Pearl. I'm...

Hello Pearl. I'm trying to find the location of the starter relay on my '07 Saturn Vue 3.5. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Saturn VUE. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I think that would cover it for now......

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), Saturn Mechanic

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

Left side of engine compartment, attached to UBEC(underhood Bussed Electrical Centre) bracket. So this is the bracket that holds the underhood fuse block.

Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), Saturn Mechanic
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), Saturn Mechanic