Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Water pours out the ac vents near my feet when I drive

Customer Question
Water pours out the...

Water pours out the ac vents near my feet when I drive through puddles in the rain

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

I have not. why would that cause water to pour out of the vent?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2004 saturn ion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have tried to unclog the ac drain but I don't know if thats gonna fix anything/or if I did it well enough

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The water only comes in during rain and when I drive though 2-3 inches of water

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Saturn
3/11/2018
Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago
eric remington

close the vents from fresh inlet to recirculation mode

Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

that will stop water from entering in. please rate me for my answer as that is how I get paid for my time thanks

Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

hello do you still require assitance please rate me as that is how I am compensated

Saturn Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

hello