Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a new 2002 Saturn SL2 series and their is 175,000 on…

I have a new 2002...
I have a new 2002 Saturn SL2 series and their is 175,000 on it, how long can i get more miles out of it. I heard that one owner had it and was an elderly woman. How much more miles can i get from it and what are the mechanical issues that can come from Saturns of this type.
1/18/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started! You should be expected to get 300,000 if you take care of it, these cars arnt the best made on the road so if you take care of it it will take care of you, they do have some transmission problems, electrical issues and computer issues more so than others but nothing that stands out too bad. If you just keep up with the repairs and maintenance it should be ok

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Ok great that is all I needed to know

Thanks for the great rating! And have a great day!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician