Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2001 battery went so low that clock was not working and…

Customer Question
My 2001 battery went so...
My 2001 battery went so low that clock was not working and windows could not be opened. The low battery indicator light was on. Tried to jump start. Engine cranks but won't start. The low battery indicator was still on. Replaced battery. Now many acc work and can crank engine but it won't star. As before the low battery indicator is still on. Is there some kind of re-set button when changing out the battery?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/11/2018
Saturn Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Did you get a brand new battery? have you checked voltage on it yet?

Shawn,
I went out a few hours after sending my question and attempted to start the car again. It started! I have used the car several times since and there has been no problem. Car runs great now. In answer to your question the battery was a brand new one and does check out as in good condition. I delayed in answering to see if the problem would occur again.George

oh ok just call customer service for your refund then, glad its working