Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

The Chevrolet said that I need a new engine However the

Customer Question
The Chevrolet said that...

The Chevrolet said that I need a new engine However the thing that I do not understand is I am not a mechanic I take it to a mechanic after they work in the engine I go an pick it up the first day no problem the light of check the engine do not turn on the second day is when I see it and the third day start showing problem like it was like the old day problem with the carburetor.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

This lights time it blink.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevrolet?

Saturn vue 2003 6 cyl. It did blink but stop blinking and stay on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am a social worker not a mechanic. It was change one of the lifter one of the places said that the problem was air coming out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do you has some one in Tampa Fl that can work in that car.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Saturn
1/3/2018
Saturn Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 1 month ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

what repairs were made to the car when you took the car in??

Roy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was change on of the lifter , started , and other things that I do not remember. However after coming out of the mechanic it was running ok the second day the light show and the third days it was like the old day when the car was showing problem with the carburetor.

ok, thanks.

the first thing you should do is get a second opinion for this issue. it is easy just to say you need an engine but it is your money not theirs.

you need someone who will explain it to you and give you options.

Roy

any update

Roy
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest