Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no heat in my 2008 Saturn Vue. I believe it is the…

Customer Question
I have no heat...

I have no heat in my 2008 Saturn Vue. I believe it is the actuator door but I'm not sure. I was hoping I could have a system flush but spoke to Auto Zone and they suggested I ask you. If it is the door, could I get an approximate price on the install? I can get the part for around $124.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Coolant level is lower, not full to the top.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I do not work on it myself, just noted that there is not heat and looked online to see what the problem might be. Saw that it could be the actuator (not sure of spelling) door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to know how much labor would cost if I can get the part myself and what the price would be if I got the part from you and the labor also.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
12/26/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Ron Z., - Saturn Tech - replied 7 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

May I have the engine size in your vehicle?