Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Intermitant with the auto trans,gear shifter.lockout button…

Intermitant with the auto...

Intermitant with the auto trans,gear shifter.lockout button does not release .removing gaiter and pushing yellow locking device helps,whats up.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

O8,50,000klms

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Saturn astra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself,i have tried nothing yet

12/13/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you ,I will try to help you with this issue
First do you have brake lights
Second there is a brake switch under brake pedal
Third we have a shifter interlock solenoid on shifter assembley
What is the vin #
Let’s start here and we go from there
Chad Farhat
Phone call session started

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat