Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Front windshield wipes fluid is not pumping outo nto

Customer Question
Front windshield wipes fluid...

Front windshield wipes fluid is not pumping outo nto windshield

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Yes fluids are full, I detached the first hose and fluid is flowing out. It seems to be at the actual windshield I can't get it to come out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have tried to flush the system, clear the lines but nothing changed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
12/9/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK so under the hood you will see a hose going to the squirters, pull that and hit the wash button if fluid comes out you have clogged squirters , you can buy new ones or try to clean out the old ones, if you have compressed air and a tiny pin that will usually get them cleaned out, replacements are not expensive so that is another option as well.

Will try this.

hows it coming?

hello?

Saturn Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!