Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the key code for this car is one of my customers and…

Customer Question
I need the key code...
I need the key code for this car is one of my customers and loose all keys
2000 saturn SI2
1G8ZJ5279YZ203904
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
11/30/2017
Saturn Mechanic: david craig, Saturn Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Saturn Mechanic

Hi, my name is*****' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain codes. JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here.
The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.