Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's the 12vlt cable it's I don't know how conect. 2008

Customer Question
It's the 12vlt cable...

It's the 12vlt cable it's I don't know how conect

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2008 Saturn vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I remove te fabric stereo and Connect the harness

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Aftermarket

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's free to talk with the mechanic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I haven't gotten a response back
11/28/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you better explain your question?

How Long it takes you to ensure a question for ever .

I assume help is no longer needed based on your reply.

I still need the help can you send me the answer pls

I can help you, once I get a better description of the concern. This is all I have now, which does not make a lot of sense.

2008 Saturn vue
Aftermarket
It's free to talk with the mechanic

Thanks but I figure it out already

Super