Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need to know where fasteners and location to get heater box…

Customer Question
Need to know where...

Need to know where fasteners and location to get heater box out or can I sneak heater core in without removal

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Saturn. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just need to get heater core back in I snook it out but need new one in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Saturn
11/21/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the year, make, model, vehicle?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris