Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

It stalls after a copp. Driving. Sl1. 1998. New batter;

it stalls after a...
it stalls after a copp
JA: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?
Customer: driving
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: sl1
JA: What year is your Saturn?
Customer: 1998
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: new batter; miself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: stops running after 3 miles . could it be a coll
11/14/2017
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Are you able to start the vehicle right away after it cuts off?

tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

Are you able to start the vehicle right away after it cuts off?or must you wait a while before it will start?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
EnoughWILL NOT START INTILL IT COOLS DOWN

ok

this sounds as if you may have a bad crank sensor,,these will do this when they go bad and most times not give a code for it

Parts InformationOEM Part #Price

Crankshaft Position Sensor

Crankshaft Position Sensor

21020140 -$33.67

Contact Dealer for most current part and price information

Labor InformationSkill LevelMfg. WarrantyStandard

Replace Crankshaft Position Sensor

B 0.4 -0.7 hours labor

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuov1wq983ea8qk/1116-saturn-Crankshaft%20Position%20Sensor.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/cuov1wq983ea8qk/1116-saturn-Crankshaft%20Position%20Sensor.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic