Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a cost for this service if so how much. Depends on…

Customer Question
Is there a cost...

Is there a cost for this service if so how much

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Saturn. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Depends on how much this costs

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Saturn Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Is there a way you guys can tell me how much it will cost while he's answering my question I don't want a bill for $100 for 5 mins Ill make it quick idont have more than 20

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Saturn Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Do you guys just make up a price then >

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Saturn
11/13/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 8 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

You have agreed to pay $26 for an answer. That is all it will cost you unless you want a live phone cal. The live phone call will cost you extra but you do not have to accept the added fee unless you want to talk to the mechanic on the phone.

What do you need help with today?