Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Engine wont crank, New Battery, they have tested

Customer Question
Engine wont crank, New...

Engine wont crank, New Battery, they have tested starter/Alltinator all tested good

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2004 saturn Vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replace battery, all connection to the starter, all ground wires its like the starter is not is not getting enough power to turn it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Which engine do you have in this?
Also, does it click or make any sound from the starter at all?