Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

I have no ignition but have all accessorie lights. I think

the switch is bad. JA: Just...
I have no ignition but have all accessorie lights. I think the switch is bad.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: panel lights
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: 2006 Saturn vue
JA: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes myself. I removed the cylinder and put it back in but that did not work. I want to test the wiring but I don't have a wiring diagram
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: other than all fuses are good and the battery is fine.
10/17/2017
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

what size engine is in this ?

Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
6 cyl
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u can text me
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Gary I was able to test the black small wire going to solenoid. I had 9 volts there. I guessing it is the state . Correct?

yes it should be a bad starter

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician