Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Will not start. I have. They have a good connection and

Customer Question
Will not start Mechanic's...

Will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I have. They have a good connection and ground. The car is getting power.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

08 Vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked battery and connections, checked fuses, checked starter relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is making no sound when I try to start. no click at all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Saturn
10/14/2017
Saturn Mechanic: david craig, Saturn Mechanic replied 9 months ago
david craig
david craig, Saturn Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Do you have a volt meter? and tell me how you checked the starter relay. thanks

I don't have a volt meter. I checked the starter relay by switching it with the HDLP Hi Relay. They had the same model number.

have you tried to start it in neutral?

It wont start in neutral.

ok you are going to need a volt meter from this point.

okay

if you get one please let me know so we can check some things. thanks