Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The power door locks lock on their own intermittently both…

Customer Question
The power door locks...

The power door locks lock on their own intermittently both when at rest and not running and while under way.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

It is a 2006 Green Line

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We took it in once to have a misdiagnosis to the FOB. Now trying to investigate and research ourself prior to taking it in again. I reviewed and checked the "saturn vie power door locks going on and off" thread, but it doesn't seem to apply to our situation.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes, and for the last week I have kept the FOB physically out of range of the vehicle and only used the key to unlock.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/28/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are all the doors locking or just the driver?