Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2001 grand prix do i have to drop transmission to change…

2001 grand prix do...

2001 grand prix do i have to drop transmission to change pressure control solenoid

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Pontiac Grand Prix. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

9/20/2017
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

no you need to remove the transmissions side cover by lowing the frame on the drivers side enough to slip the side cover off then change it

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician