Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  22 years GM master tech..ase mater tech
19513769

I need diagram for where my power steering pump is located

I need diagram for where my power steering pump is located and how to remove / replace. 2008 saturn vue 2.4 l non hybrid.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

what is the problem you are having ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I dry steer, the steering is choppy and feels strange.

this should be an electric power steering system in this vehicle

is this an electric steering system in this system ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2008 saturn vue xe 2.4 L. Non hybrid. You tell me

i am showing it is

with electric steering when this is going on the issue is the steering motor and module bad OR the module needs to be recalibrated where the steering needs to be recalibrated

i would have the steering recalibrated

if it still acts up then it will need a new motor and module

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Should I go grab a Haynes manual or do you have answer for me?

i just answered you

there should be NO power steering pump on this engine

it is electric steering

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nice. Never heard of steering motor. Makes sense. Never added fluid. Do you have any helpful diagrams? Sorry for snappy response. This is my second time using just answer. My first time was interesting. Do I have to take it somewhere to calibrate it or is there a procedure? Where is the motor located? Have I asked too many questions?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Few more questions if you don't mind. Already sent to you

with the electric steering there is no fluid to check

when these act up usually a calibration with a scan tool is done next to see if that corrects this issue