Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I added windshield washer fluid in the wrong place. Put it…

I added windshield washer...

I added windshield washer fluid in the wrong place. Put it in the plastic container by the windshield by mistake. What is that, and how do I take care of it before it does it any damage?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

It's light creen bug removing fluid.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2004 Ion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing - I plan to take it in for service if it's safe to drive

9/19/2017
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello my name is***** sounds like you put it into the brake master cylinder. That is up by the windshield. It may also be the clutch master if it has a manual transmission. If you put it in either one of these do not drive it. You will cause very expensive damage to these systems. You will need to have these systems flushed out to prevent any damage, especially if it is in the brake master cylinder. Please let me know if you need more help./

FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Thanks.

If you need anything else please let me know. Have a good day.