Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I drove it to town the battery n temputure light came on n…

Customer Question
I drove it to...

I drove it to town the battery n temputure light came on n when i got to the gas station it was smoking n then wouldnt start... It turned out to be the serpentine belt came off because the pully was messed up.. i got a new serpentine belt n pully n battery n my car wont start n the fan doesnt come on... N the security light stays on when all the other lights go off after turning the key on

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?

It stays on n no i havent i dont know how

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Station?

Its a 2002 sc2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Station yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the belt the battery n checked the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It cranks but wont start

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Saturn
I took out the spark plugs n they all had oil on them too
9/19/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 9 months ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is Ricardo. have you check all the fuses and circuit breakers on the engine power distribution center?