Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

INSTALLED NEW CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER PUT CAN'T GET A PEDAL,

Customer Question
INSTALLED NEW CLUTCH MASTER...

INSTALLED NEW CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER PUT CAN'T GET A PEDAL

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?

CLUTCH MASTER CLYINDER ROD WAS BROKEN

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

REPLACED CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER NOW I CAN'T GET A GOOD CLUTCH PEDAL

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

TRIED SEVERAL BLEEDING METHODS BUT STILL NO PEDAL

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/13/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

What model Saturn?

I changed my mind please do not charge me thank you(###) ###-####if you need to ask me any questions ***** *****