Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It will no start. We think the antitheft system is activated…

Customer Question
It will no start...

It will no start. We think the antitheft system is activated how do we deactivate it so the Saturn will starg

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes everything comes on and the battery is charged

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2007 Saturn Ion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ion yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have taken the battery cables off for 30 minutes. We have left the key on run for 30 minutes and we have not had any success

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My daughter and her friend tried to jump start the battery and put the cables on the post of the fuse box not the battery

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/13/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 10 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

You have to do a 30 minute relearn. Here are the correct steps to get it to start again.

Did she get it started?